Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting the hang of this!

Hi Everyone, I decided to post a comment particularly because I have  noticed that a few of us are not quite understanding how blogging works. To me blogging is similar to the IM application that Facebook has, except that the application was prepackaged. No having to worry about feedreader, etc., it was already  done. All we had to do was maybe input our name or other identifying information. ( Yea Facebook!!!!!) Well all, as we know nothing thats worth having in this life comes easy. So let's buckle down and get this Masters!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lawanda,you are so right we just need to put our heads together and try to figure our blogs out together that was a great comment you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know Christine, however I just realized that I have to copy and paste the comments that I have made to other post onto our assignment page. Now I have to find the post, let me go figure!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lawanda,I want to say it has been a great working with you in this course. I hope you continue to do well and acomplish what you are setting out to do in life. We as single mom have to let the world see we can do just what the next one's can do. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete